300-510

letsa

24 minutes ago, ijangulashvi said:

I dont know any exact dumps for SPRI, searched in google and am preparing based on that dumps.

also I found one new version, named [Aug-2022-Updated] PassLeader 2020 CCNP 300-510 SPRI Exam Dumps

Yes, That is completely Fake just go with chinesedumps latest updated 510 dumps and you will pass. 

PL is waste and fake product now.

Post that dumps here and we'll see which is fake and which is real, otherwise stop fake advertisements.

We're here to study the real material and pass exams based on our knowledge, not with only dumps. so that questions only help us to be familiar with exam structure, nothing else.....

• Like 1

I've just passed SPRI, the most questions were from widely spread dumps, braindumps, passleader and etc, you only need to google 300-510 dumps :)))

some new questions, but not too hard if you know the exam topics. Also had one easy lab, there was required to do bgp route summarization, IBGP via Loopback sources and next-hop-self.

Thats all. this exam is easier than SPCORE. If you pass SPCORE with your knowledge, prepare only SRv6 for this exam and you'll find no difficulty at SPRI.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys

My labs are running on an eve-ng platform on VMWare Workstation Pro. However the ios xr and csr1000v images all just stopped working. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the whole environment but I;m still failing to bring my images to boot. Anyone who can help me please?

• 1 month later...

The Chinese dumps comments looks like adverts for SUPER expensive dumps that you can get from other better and MUCH CHEAPER sources where you can also have discussions share ideas and to learn.  Why is this website allowing people to advertise Chinese dumps or any other ones?   

Edited by theciscokid