[Offer] Cisco 350-401 ENCOR dump [VCE+Simulator]

I passed the exam Monday morning, I used this vce and the digitalt tut premium file . I got about 30 new questions, although some of the new ones are very similar to the old ones, same topologies with different question and answers. I thought I was going to fail, but passed. 106 questions, never knew the passing score. When I added the percentages of all the modules and divided by 6 I got 81%.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, oldpeyote said:

I passed the exam Monday morning, I used this vce and the digitalt tut premium file . I got about 30 new questions, although some of the new ones are very similar to the old ones, same topologies with different question and answers. I thought I was going to fail, but passed. 106 questions, never knew the passing score. When I added the percentages of all the modules and divided by 6 I got 81%.  

Can you please share your last version of premium file from digitaltut??? Thank you!!!

• Like 1

Many thanks for sharing - just a question: how did you made the vce file? I tried one time with exam_formatter but it cuts off some pictures and answers especially when you have to choose between the four options.

• Like 2

On 2/7/2022 at 1:04 PM, lagi said:

Many thanks for sharing - just a question: how did you made the vce file? I tried one time with exam_formatter but it cuts off some pictures and answers especially when you have to choose between the four options.

i used the simulator that is attached, it has designer with easy to do question, you can make SCQ or MCQ and attach picture, but since its cracked sometimes the application freez so i need to re run it, and be careful to save after each question you made casue if might freez and all your works gone.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...