[Req]CBT Nuggets Advanced Network Automation with Cisco and Python - Updated Latest course

Virtuous

I can teach you guys to "fish" so to speak, so that you do not have to ask others for fish to eat 🙂

You can create a free CBT Nuggets account that provides access to material that you have requested. You can then use an app / Firefox plugin called Video DownloadHelper to download the videos. If you want more info. or help on how you can download this material yourself then let me know.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/22/2021 at 4:21 PM, onemile said:

thanks

Hello everyone.

For downloading videos from cbtnugg you need to make some tricks - use  Firefox plugin called Video DownloadHelper :

1. try to download HD resolution of video file - it will failed

2. reload the page and try again to download necessary file via Video DownloadHelper  - success

for next video to step 1 and 2

good luck

• Like 1

On 1/3/2022 at 12:11 PM, cdyz5 said:

Hi Nice Guy I tried it did not work for me.

I just tried, and it still works for me.

Can you confirm some basics ?

1. Using firefox browser, yes or no ?

2. Installed Video DownloadHelper, yes or no ?

3. In Firefox, goto settings, extensions, and confirm that you see video downloadhelper there and its enabled (blue button).

4. Click on the three dots in the right-hand end of the extension bar and then choose options. Do you see something similar to the attached screenshot, yes or no ?

downloadhelper 2.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 1/3/2022 at 8:28 AM, NiceGuy said:

I can teach you guys to "fish" so to speak, so that you do not have to ask others for fish to eat 🙂

You can create a free CBT Nuggets account that provides access to material that you have requested. You can then use an app / Firefox plugin called Video DownloadHelper to download the videos. If you want more info. or help on how you can download this material yourself then let me know.

does the downloadhelper still work.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...