[OFFER ] [ updated 350-701 SCOR Dump ]

cciesp

• 2 weeks later...

I passed today.

The 491Q dump is valid, but contains more than 30 wrong or questionable answers. You need to look after on other sites or technical docs.

I've got a few new questions, one of them was a drag and drop. Approx. 5-6 were the new questions from my total of 102 questions.

The time was more than enough and there is no exact points report on the end. Some hands on experience is good to have.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 11:10 PM, sugerx said:

I passed today.

The 491Q dump is valid, but contains more than 30 wrong or questionable answers. You need to look after on other sites or technical docs.

I've got a few new questions, one of them was a drag and drop. Approx. 5-6 were the new questions from my total of 102 questions.

The time was more than enough and there is no exact points report on the end. Some hands on experience is good to have.

can you please share new questions and the drag and drop, i am going to write exam next week

• Like 2

i pass yesterday, dumps shared here are valid (491Q), just take care some answers are wrong, 
new  D&D 
Routed                                       Traffic can block between same subnet
Transparent                                 Traffic can not block in same subnet
Passive                                        GRE Tunnel
Passive with ERSPAN
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some 5 or 6 new questions, remaining all from the dumps.

Best of luck.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SilvanoDossa said:

Hi!

The newest PassLeader 350-701 exam dumps/exam questions from OpenDrive files:

(555q+ New Version - Updated in Aug/2022)

Good luck!

Thanks But I would NOT use PassLeader!  PL has Mix of old and recent Qs but no new Qs and some answers are no corrected !
Do NOT trust PL !

Is one of files from 1969 ? Man, I dont think I was born yet  Ha Ha Ha

Edited by martek
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/17/2022 at 3:55 AM, sbesse said:

Hello Martek,

What dumps, do you recommend to us?

Spoto and/or Chinese Dumps had people coming back from actual exams and offered reports, screenshots, prof with pictures. that's good stuff !

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...