To Pass CCIE Security v6.0 Design discussion - Real Attempt

Glavin

• Moderators

Rule Book

1) Do not share any personal email address in any post.

2) Do not put any personal skype id in any of the post.

3) Do not ask or share in (no request forum).

4) Do not do any advertisement for any vendor product.

5) No selling allowed.

Not following any points will make you life ban

We will be coming up with lot of contains request all users to come back and create your accounts as we have lost our old database due to major internal issues.

We will be updating our theme and coming up with most of the features back in few days. Stay Active Stay Safe.

Welcome Back everyone.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

• Glavin changed the title to To Pass CCIE Security v6.0 Design discussion - Real Attempt
  • Glavin pinned this topic

Hi all,

I took the CCIE Lab V6 exam and failed. I can confirm that the passsecuritylabs DUMP is valid, at least the partial DUMP that was shared here.  I am planing to take the exam again in January and I am considering to buy the full  passsecuritylabs dump. If you are also interested in to buying the dump, message me and we can split the cost. We can form a study group and I can share my experience.   

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

mporant,  don't buy from passsecuritylabs aka chinesedumps. They are scammers.

I paid them $1377, I was clear that I won't send any personal info and they agreed on it but now they refused to give design until I give them all my personal info.

I have proof if you guys want to see, I can send screenshots.

Don't trust them. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

regarding Design - ASA Multiple Context - Resource Limits -  it is marked that the default class should be right, but that may be wrong. It is asked for 5 Telnet/SSH/ASDM session. But Default class allows up to 32 ASDM.

So selecting custom should be right?

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎25‎/‎2021 at 11:06 AM, bigblue said:

Hi all,

I took the CCIE Lab V6 exam and failed. I can confirm that the passsecuritylabs DUMP is valid, at least the partial DUMP that was shared here.  I am planing to take the exam again in January and I am considering to buy the full  passsecuritylabs dump. If you are also interested in to buying the dump, message me and we can split the cost. We can form a study group and I can share my experience.   

hi 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 11/25/2021 at 8:06 AM, bigblue said:

Hi all,

Ping me! Tele gram abudccie

Edited by Ccie65535

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi All, 

I am preparing for CCIE security v6, and have complete latest workbook for DOO with solution. I am looking for latest design Questions, it will be great if someone can share the latest design questions. 

In return I can share the latest workbook. 

i have exam scheduled for this month end. 

regards

youjust19

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...