To Pass CCIE Security v6.0 Deploy discussion - Real Attempt

Glavin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am looking for Task 1.2 complete solution through ASDM & CLI.

Please also guide me about 100% accurate workbook solution for Design & Deploy

Thanks

Edited by SNNM
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/4/2022 at 1:45 PM, Niza said:

I booked my exam in September 2022, please advise us which dumps I should follow.

All of them are very expensive. 

Hi Niza,

I am also interested in CCIE Sec LAB Workbook. Can u guide me as well from where you have purchased/preparing.

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 2:36 PM, SNNM said:

Hi Niza,

I am also interested in CCIE Sec LAB Workbook. Can u guide me as well from where you have purchased/preparing.

Thanks

I listened someone who passed the exam that SPOTO is good enough to prepare. My plan is also to be appear in September.

1 hour ago, mashiq556 said:

I listened someone who passed the exam that SPOTO is good enough to prepare. My plan is also to be appear in September.

Thanks for sharing, ill be looking at using SPOTO starting in like Nov this year or Jan next year.

Seems there is an issue in Dubai Lab , I have three friends applied during this month and failed , They followed exactly Spoto dumps answers so there answers were almost identical ( few section were not completed due to time management).They passed the Design questions however they failed in Lab section.

The funny thing everyone got a different mark , for example in one section one of them got 50/100 and the rest 70- 75/100 , I am not sure how they mark the answers but seems the system is not accurate. Also I would like to mention one of them got an issue in VPN section and couldn't complete a task and the person who completed all VPN tasks got 20-30 less marks. If someone could share his experience that would be great.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MohammadKaye said:

Seems there is an issue in Dubai Lab , I have three friends applied during this month and failed , They followed exactly Spoto dumps answers so there answers were almost identical ( few section were not completed due to time management).They passed the Design questions however they failed in Lab section.

The funny thing everyone got a different mark , for example in one section one of them got 50/100 and the rest 70- 75/100 , I am not sure how they mark the answers but seems the system is not accurate. Also I would like to mention one of them got an issue in VPN section and couldn't complete a task and the person who completed all VPN tasks got 20-30 less marks. If someone could share his experience that would be great.

Really, this is strange andy worrying situation. Kindly, keep on updating  as soon as you receive some more updates.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/12/2022 at 11:34 PM, MohammadKaye said:

I applied in Dubai few days ago and I passed the exam from the first attempt , Everything was almost stable and eventually I managed to complete all sections.

Congratulations! . Kindly, update about current status of Lab. Is it stilll stable? and which solution you concentrated?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I failed my 1st attempt in Brussels and looking for some information on how to tackle some of the task aspects, mainly on how to route to/from the management network.

• Multiple questions about VPN (RA and S2S) mention NTP of the client should be synced. How does the NTP server send back the traffic? Is it required to add static routes to the NTP router or configure NAT for NTP traffic on the device that has an interface in the management network?
  • Similar question for DNS with the difference that the DNS server is Windows. Are we supposed to configure routes on the AD server to get the DNS response to the client?
  • The RA question has some discrepancies between the task requirements for the DACL and split routing. If the task requirements are taken literally, one of the 2 user types cannot access their specific server. Are we supposed to enable this connectivity by allowing it non-encrypted? Similarly the DACL mentions DNS is to be allowed but DNS is not supposed to be encrypted. Can the client machine use it's own interface directly attached to the management network to perform DNS queries?

• 2 months later...