To Pass CCIE Security v6.0 Deploy discussion - Real Attempt

Glavin

On 11/25/2021 at 1:34 PM, bigblue said:

Hi all,

I took the CCIE Lab V6 exam and failed. I can confirm that the passsecuritylabs DUMP is valid, at least the partial DUMP that was shared here.  I am planing to take the exam again in January and I am considering to buy the full  passsecuritylabs dump. If you are also interested in to buying the dump, message me and we can split the cost. We can form a study group and I can share my experience.   

When you use free version its never be passable when you purchase you get all updates + real solution. 

Then you have to work on that more accuracy sol and make it more perfect and then attempt thats the key.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ccieeii said:

When you use free version its never be passable when you purchase you get all updates + real solution. 

Then you have to work on that more accuracy sol and make it more perfect and then attempt thats the key.

I agree with you, I didn't  say I failed because of the dump. I just wanted to confirm that the questions and tasks that are in the free version of passsecuritylabs dump are from the actual ccie security v6 exam.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Imporant,  don't buy from passsecuritylabs aka chinesedumps. They are scammers.

I paid them $1377, I was clear that I won't send any personal info and they agreed on it but now they refused to give design until I give them all my personal info.

I have proof if you guys want to see, I can send screenshots.

Don't trust them. 

• Like 1

On 12/30/2021 at 6:34 PM, userccie said:

Imporant,  don't buy from passsecuritylabs aka chinesedumps. They are scammers.

I paid them $1377, I was clear that I won't send any personal info and they agreed on it but now they refused to give design until I give them all my personal info.

I have proof if you guys want to see, I can send screenshots.

Don't trust them. 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 8:56 PM, jsecure said:

I heard there is not notepad in the exam anymore. anyone can confirm this?

I took the CCIE Security Lab exam in December and at that time notepad was allowed, but just on DOO part. You were prohibited to use the text editor in the Design part of LAB. 
So, I failed that exam, it seems for a little, because regarding on report percentage I was a little below the limit. Is somebody else taken the exam now? Or somebody will take it? We can collaborate and exchange some info. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, blzz said:

I took the CCIE Security Lab exam in December and at that time notepad was allowed, but just on DOO part. You were prohibited to use the text editor in the Design part of LAB. 
So, I failed that exam, it seems for a little, because regarding on report percentage I was a little below the limit. Is somebody else taken the exam now? Or somebody will take it? We can collaborate and exchange some info. 

Did you have any questions from the topics like DNAC, Stealthwatch?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, blzz said:

Did you use any dumps like SPOTO by chance?

• Like 1

A colleague of mine applied for the exam the first week of January and passed.

He applied in Belgium and used Spoto dumps to pass.

He told me that Spoto usually sends one week earlier to your exam update file that includes some changes to the answers that you mightn't be able to pass without it.

So if a group of people wants to purchase the dumps, they should apply for the exam during the same week to have the update file.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 1:52 AM, csp21 said:

Did you have any questions from the topics like DNAC, Stealthwatch?

Yes, of course. Also you must know to configure it. From DNAC you push SGTs and SGACL (pxGrid integration with ISE). On Stealthwatch task you configure flow exporter/monitor/record on one CSR router and then on SMC configure the policy for ICMP throttling. 

• Like 2

On 1/21/2022 at 6:31 AM, Elderman said:

Did you use any dumps like SPOTO by chance?

No, I didn't. This was my second try, so mostly I knew what to expect. When I finished I think that I nailed it because almost all task was working. But unfortunately not in the right way. So, I presume that they change LAB from the first attempt, just a little bit, so if you did not read carefully you could miss the whole point. The time on this exam is the biggest enemy.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, blzz said:

Yes, of course. Also you must know to configure it. From DNAC you push SGTs and SGACL (pxGrid integration with ISE). On Stealthwatch task you configure flow exporter/monitor/record on one CSR router and then on SMC configure the policy for ICMP throttling. 

Thanks friend. This helps a lot in preparation. I see that there is a task related to TCP throttling in the shared document in this website. Is it also related to Stealthwatch?

Also there is a task named "endpoint AMP RTC", if you know anything on that, can you please except what kind of that they are expecting from it?

Also, if you have some time please post a summary here on what to expect/learn on section 4. I hope that will very useful for many people here.

Thanks in advanced.

16 hours ago, csp21 said:

Thanks friend. This helps a lot in preparation. I see that there is a task related to TCP throttling in the shared document in this website. Is it also related to Stealthwatch?

Also there is a task named "endpoint AMP RTC", if you know anything on that, can you please except what kind of that they are expecting from it?

You are welcome. TCP throttling is ZBF configuration on one CSR router (block more that 5 half-open HTTPS connections). Both AMP RTC are questions with four/five possible answers (also Traffic Analysis)...but I forgot in details. 

9 hours ago, blzz said:

You are welcome. TCP throttling is ZBF configuration on one CSR router (block more that 5 half-open HTTPS connections). Both AMP RTC are questions with four/five possible answers (also Traffic Analysis)...but I forgot in details. 

Thanks for the information. I'm labbing hard through the blueprint topics these days. I'm open to join to a group and discuss about the lab questions and come up with solutions for them if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...