To Pass CCIE Security v6.0 Deploy discussion - Real Attempt

Glavin

Hi All ,

I had given CCIE SECURITY v5 LAB and my T-shoot section was not gone well so i  did not clear the exam. V6 and v5 pretty much same few new things are added. 

i will update you guys here only. Bangalore LAB still not open .  i would suggests prepare from v5 and once we get update then will start on v6. 

common Topics are 

a) ASA active-standby , active-active (multi-context mode ) , cluster , VPN - SSL , Anyconnect , vrf aware vpn, flex vpn, CA-based vpn , ISE - 802.1x and MAB authentication ,  FMC  are as it is. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 5:18 PM, ccieninja said:

Hi All ,

I had given CCIE SECURITY v5 LAB and my T-shoot section was not gone well so i  did not clear the exam. V6 and v5 pretty much same few new things are added. 

i will update you guys here only. Bangalore LAB still not open .  i would suggests prepare from v5 and once we get update then will start on v6. 

common Topics are 

a) ASA active-standby , active-active (multi-context mode ) , cluster , VPN - SSL , Anyconnect , vrf aware vpn, flex vpn, CA-based vpn , ISE - 802.1x and MAB authentication ,  FMC  are as it is. 

Thanks for sharing the information. Do you know that Dubai Lab center is open for Lab exam or not? And what about CCIE Security v6 solution? what it will be available?

Regards

• Like 2

On 9/23/2021 at 11:12 PM, Cciesec12 said:

Is anyone passed the ccie sec recently ?

As i told you bangalore center is not opened but outside india some of guy passed (majority not from India ) and i don't know him personally but yes if you want to purchased any dumps from trusted vendor you can do that security and EI is valid now. i will start updating here  from October 2nd or 3rd Week my written is going to expire on July 2022 . In this group if anybody having idea how to prepare real LAB just ask here let see. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 6:08 PM, Sannu said:

Can some one provide CCIE Security v5 solution? I need it please.

what exactly you need .

1) workbook 2) solution 3) Diagram 

Note* Now security v6 having only 2 Sections or module 

a) Design 3 hours mandatory ( dumps 1 & 1+)  total 33 Q  

b)  Deploy , Operate and Optimize 5 hours  (LAB 1) 

I started preparation and give any update on v6 after 3rd week of October as said earlier 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/5/2021 at 7:43 AM, ccieninja said:

what exactly you need .

1) workbook 2) solution 3) Diagram 

Note* Now security v6 having only 2 Sections or module 

a) Design 3 hours mandatory ( dumps 1 & 1+)  total 33 Q  

b)  Deploy , Operate and Optimize 5 hours  (LAB 1) 

I started preparation and give any update on v6 after 3rd week of October as said earlier 

Any updates ??

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, blingbling said:

Can you share 1) workbook 2) solution 3) Diagram, a) Design 3 hours mandatory ( dumps 1 & 1+)  total 33 Q , and b)  Deploy , Operate and Optimize 5 hours  (LAB 1) ?

how can i shared it's 1200$ price dumps  and more over still i did not appear for LAB . I am planning for JUNE/JULY 2022 before my written expired. Once appeared for LAB 100% i will shared. if you need anything for v5 let me know . 

Edited by ccieninja
  • Like 2

On 10/29/2021 at 6:21 PM, jsecure said:

Hi All

What means: a) Design 3 hours mandatory ( dumps 1 & 1+)  total 33 Q  ????????

1 & 1+ ?????? i dont understand

Design is same as Diagnosis v5 and i am following 2 sets of Questions which contain 33 q each but in real exam it is not 33  , in this section it may be 7-10 Q .  

On 11/3/2021 at 8:04 AM, blingbling said:

Quick question for you ccieninja. Is the stuff you have similar to the lab topology listed in the shared or different? 

I am following my own what is there in shared i did not checked so moral of the story who are good at v5  99.99% they will clear the exam slight changes are there which i will update you guys after my exam. 

On 11/9/2021 at 12:45 PM, Elderman said:

Thinking of getting the Spoto CCIE security 

Also in terms of job availability do you guys see a lot of demand for this track esp outside the USA?

No Certification give you job guarantee anywhere until and unless you have solid foundation and experience.  CCIE LAB track somehow help you to get a interview call  

• Thanks 1

• Glavin changed the title to To Pass CCIE Security v6.0 Deploy discussion - Real Attempt

Hi all,

I took the CCIE Lab V6 exam and failed. I can confirm that the passsecuritylabs DUMP is valid, at least the partial DUMP that was shared here.  I am planing to take the exam again in January and I am considering to buy the full  passsecuritylabs dump. If you are also interested in to buying the dump, message me and we can split the cost. We can form a study group and I can share my experience.   

• Like 2

On 11/23/2021 at 11:59 PM, awsjin said:

Now everyone using passsecuritylabs aka chinesedumps workbooks and passing they are most closest in all of them. 

I heard their racks are very stable with real lab preconfig exact. Spoto is not good these days seem they are outdated.

correct 

• Like 1