[Req] Cisco 300-620 DCACI dump

Bob1733

• 3 weeks later...

I passed recently on the 300-620 exam few days ago,

None of the dumps are valid ! Even the paid one examtopics was not valid with their 82q, I saw maybe 15% of the questions from all dumps.

What helped to learn from book ,

Ammar Ahmadi - CCNP Data Center Application Centric Infrastructure 300-620 DCACI Official Cert Guide-Cisco Press (2021).epub  which can be found here in the forum.

you really need to understand  and know what they are asking, there is no other way.

No drag and drop if that helps someone! And even with that I barely passed. I wish you guys all good luck 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/21/2022 at 10:13 AM, Gab99 said:

I passed recently on the 300-620 exam few days ago,

None of the dumps are valid ! Even the paid one examtopics was not valid with their 82q, I saw maybe 15% of the questions from all dumps.

What helped to learn from book ,

Ammar Ahmadi - CCNP Data Center Application Centric Infrastructure 300-620 DCACI Official Cert Guide-Cisco Press (2021).epub  which can be found here in the forum.

you really need to understand  and know what they are asking, there is no other way.

No drag and drop if that helps someone! And even with that I barely passed. I wish you guys all good luck 

Quote this post.. I failed my first attempt few days ago.. I found in real exam all the questions from pass4sure and other dumps on the internet..I can confirm that all dumps, even the paid dump, are full of incorrect answers.. If anyone has any news, please share here.. thanks..

Edited by diocane
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/28/2023 at 2:50 PM, dcexpo said:

I passed from chinesedumps.com workbook its 100000% valid and accurate all questions from it 100% passed my concentration 

Examtopics data is waste and fake dont go with that. 

could you share the dump, please? I checked chinssedumps and there are only 67 questions.

On 10/28/2023 at 6:50 PM, dcexpo said:

I passed from chinesedumps.com workbook its 100000% valid and accurate all questions from it 100% passed my concentration 

Examtopics data is waste and fake dont go with that. 

could you share the dump, please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...