I failed

First i paid to CLC and got failed its complete fake sol and waste vendor. 

After that when i purchased CH and shared here chinesedumps workbooks seven release still few candidates here told me the same that i am a agent but no one appreciate my share nor understand the truth.

Today i saw more then 5k views and so many downloads of my post and i can also see so many using CH workbooks & eve passing.

I worked in group solved few solutions and cracked it now i can see even chinesedumps has the passable contain i am sure even their team would have cracked it. 

When i shared my experience all started saying the same i can't understand simple thing people do not want to invest and whoever invest and say the truth why he become agent ha ha strange people strange mentality. You do not want to work what is shared you do not want to work hard and discuss and only keep commitments on the points which you do not know. 

Why don't you guys purchase it and share it here in group simple. 

Once again i am not promoting here anyone but do not go to CLC their workbooks is complete waste and fake. 

Now i am getting 100 of PM for what i have shared previously in CC. 

Sometime i feel laughing when some guys comment Chinesedumps is from india or usa or from ..... or CLC or spoto from there ...... its so basics you think they are so fool to say you where they are from. I am sure they know Cisco very well you just need 10$ card and few bank account which you can tie up from any payment gateways and get the money... people has so much time to track anyone instead of that i believe you should focus on task and discussion on every task here. 

Starting new journey soon catch you guys there best of luck to all.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for sharing your exam experience, I know a lot of people have had positive and negative reactions to your post, but I believe you have done a great service to so many others.

Sharing your experience about a particular vendor is based on your experience with them, others have had similar poor experiences with other vendors as well and don't share because of the negative reactions they will face. It is left for each person to make up their mind on what they want to believe.

I would feel hurt and warn others if I had the same experience after spending should a huge amount of money. Thanks once more for the courage to share your experience.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so, CLC is fake you are saying?

screw it... if you fail based on the stuff you paid for why would not you share their inaccurate stuff and let people be aware...

I am not defending CLC at all, even though i committed with them... but if their stuff is not reliable at least help prospective dudes to avoid dealing with them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

it seems like there are a lot of vendors on here trying to out do each other on tarnishing each others brands and throwing dirt on each others names so that their product seems better. Sales tactics. I thought this was a community where knowledge is shared. i have yet to see somebody who passed come back and share their knowledge. go figure

• Like 1