I failed

Dears;

I took the Lab exam a few days ago, I followed CLC solutions with latest updates, and I verified all of M2 sections successfully, but still I failed, so please take care as the solutions from CLC, even with latest update, seem not valid. I didn't face any issue with time and I solved all the sections. Feeling very depressed right now. Good luck for everyone.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, ahmedmostafa said:

Dears;

I took the Lab exam a few days ago, I followed CLC solutions with latest updates, and I verified all of M2 sections successfully, but still I failed, so please take care as the solutions from CLC, even with latest update, seem not valid. I didn't face any issue with time and I solved all the sections. Feeling very depressed right now. Good luck for everyone.

It's not their problem you yourself did mistake by choosing wrong and fake solution of CLC. 

CC is the best source and real source and right source to gain perfect information who has perfect and accurate sol. 

Except chinesedumps no one has accurate sol I passed from it already. 

Please share your experience here so that all can be careful before attempt. 

Share more details of CLC here how you paid them and their communications so that no other can get fooled by those fake vendors.

Edited by ccieeii

1 hour ago, ahmedmostafa said:

No one here shared the latest update of Cinese Dumps, the shared one is old and missing a lot of points

I paid $2000 for CLC and it was for nothing, but this is the only complete resources I found anyway

Strange how came you can pay that money to some fake vendor. 

Chinesedumps release which is shared in the forum is just to start your practice release not the passing release when that release is so good & lot of people using that for their start just amazing how good they would be a passing release. 

Except them no one has the complete resource including complete physical DNA box and i passed from it.

1 hour ago, Davidjohn said:

Is it true that CLC Offer 

Rack Access for Practicing Complete Lab – Including DNAC ?

Ye, they gave me rack access including DNAC multiple times because I paid $2000, but some paid $1200 only and they got workbook without rack access.

Again, don't go with CLC

If and only if chinese dumps solutions are accurate, then someone here should share their resources to help everyone else, because just saying the shared material here is to get you started and you have to buy from them to get the full resources seems suspicious for me. Please stop advertising.

Edited by ahmedmostafa

4 hours ago, ahmedmostafa said:

If and only if chinese dumps solutions are accurate, then someone here should share their resources to help everyone else, because just saying the shared material here is to get you started and you have to buy from them to get the full resources seems suspicious for me. Please stop advertising.

Ok, Well let me explain you properly.

Like you said you purchase CLC workbook did u shared here???? U did not because even in old CC we only discuss not share so so so so so also i have valid reason i cannot share because chinesedumps take your complete details and then send you the workbook in secure format with watermarks so anyway i cannot remove those background images so cant share but i was always available to discuss and many discussed with me in group and all passed.

My main focus is to pass first which i did and now i am helping others whatever i can. 

Regarding the chinesedumps seven release posted on CC thats only here for startup guys so that atleast you do not have to invest anywhere in start your lab practice few sections for free but definitely it wont be passable release.

Question is you yourself choose wrong and fake vendor called (CLC) when there was so many discussion in CC whos workbooks are most accurate and still your paid clc guys then i can say just a foolish decision so you can't blame them.

They have complete waste and inaccurate solution CLC is waste and fake vendor. I lost my money 2 in start 🙂 and if u see my post i have already informed all about this.

Its CCIE always u have to invest time money to get real and complete stuff so its called basics which you have missed and lost your own money thinking its suspicious.

You will never find complete release free ever orelse every guy will become CCIE in the world so its not suspicious its called basics.

You can still recover your money from them 🙂 PM me so i will guide you ha ha 🙂

Edited by enterprise
  • Like 1

I don't know if this will cause me any troubles, but what is worse than failure anyway:

1.0 Network Infrastructure: 65%

2.0 Software Defined Infrastructure: 58%

3.0 Transport Technologies and Solutions: 52%

4.0 Infrastructure Security and Services: 65%

5.0 Infrastructure Automation and Progammability: 84%

7 hours ago, ahmedmostafa said:

Would you consider following your own advice, and share your CLC materials ?

3 hours ago, enterprise said:

Regarding the chinesedumps seven release posted on CC thats only here for startup guys so that atleast you do not have to invest anywhere in start your lab practice few sections for free but definitely it wont be passable release.

Question is you yourself choose wrong and fake vendor called (CLC) when there was so many discussion in CC whos workbooks are most accurate and still your paid clc guys then i can say just a foolish decision so you can't blame them.

There has also been a lot of discussion here on CC about the these "agents" of chinesedumps.