Who is valid CCIE EI Workbook Provider?

On 11/9/2021 at 9:52 AM, Tayyaro30 said:

Which parts were problematic in Spoto that caused you to fail the exam? I just joined this forum. I am currently practicing from Spoto and a doubt came over me.

So, How's your experience with SPOTO so far?

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, bosshp said:

Has anyone tried the CLC lab? They say they have passed... and already with the latest version...

They are not good only fake modified screens and publicity they do to capture your funds rest they have nothing. 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 12:31 AM, ruzcastroj said:

Im doing networking since 2012, so I used passrslabs when doing ccie rs, also used c4c (which no longer exists) and 591labs, all had some issues regarding configs, its better to lab and double check the solution they provide

Hey man, can you send a PM? I tried to PM you to ask for an opinion, but I receive and eeror. It only takes 5 mins.

8 hours ago, takak said:

Which vendor has the most up to date dump?
It seems that chinesedump says SPOTO and CLC are resellers.

nah

go to other forums

look around .

see what people say . speak to people who pass.

speak to people who fail and use chinesedumps

Im sure you can see a pattern

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/24/2022 at 5:09 PM, cciedcguy said:

Just failed , solution completely wrong .

Never trust chinesedumps

complete waste of time and money . pick any other vendor

Wish I would have see this sooner . I just purchased from Chinese dump's yesterday. 😔

This is not a democracy here, but a place where only what "someone" allows can be said.
Here or in the skype chinese groups.
There, above all, it is a completely authoritative system, if you comment on a question in the group or something like that, you automatically receive a private message that is not allowed.
Good times past of Certcollection.

Except Chinesedumps no other vendor is perfect these days problem with people i found is chinesedumps is bit strict on their policies which few guys do not like it. 

Rest they are most accurate workbook i passed Ei from them and also recently cracked ccde written from them it was all accurate. 

You have to work as per CD strategies which is bit difficult part if you use any fake online workbook you will fail because they are not giving real copies until you show them your lab booked screen. 

On 4/21/2022 at 6:47 PM, bosshp said:

Has anyone tried the CLC lab? They say they have passed... and already with the latest version...

First they post all fake modified results so do not trust them at all. 

Second they have lot of agents which says they pass from them and providing wrong feedbacks i already got failed from them first time and provided my complete feedback already after i failed few months back so do not trust them at all. 

CD is the best option previously was spoto but now even spoto is gone as C4C