Who is valid CCIE EI Workbook Provider?

Except chinesedumps do not trust anyone else rest all is waste shit.

The best part of chinesedumps is they can show you complete rack including DNA physical box over video call

Also they provide you complete proof of passing guys.

I can say most trusted. Spoto do not have anything for CCIE EI and i have wasted my money badly on spoto. C4c is no where in EI 591 is just bull shit they have nothing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 12:07 AM, ccieeii said:

Both are same and they are using the real racks

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

which has physical DNA in all the racks. 

Chinesedumps very good now to pass.

👍

• Like 5

My suggestion is do not take anyone free advice because free can make you 100% fail.

Take advice from experience guys and who attempted the lab exam and passed.

I used spoto and failed then i tried CH and passed its pretty good not free advice but complete advice and also one more thing

lab is pretty stable now it means soon going to change so do not risk yourself just attempt ASAP before it get change.

Chinesedumps is the best for now also the best part is they have 3 to 4 racks now to practice including physical DNA hardware which is key.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, enterprise said:

My suggestion is do not take anyone free advice because free can make you 100% fail.

I used spoto and failed then i tried CH and passed its pretty good not free advice but complete advice and also one more thing

lab is pretty stable now it means soon going to change so do not risk yourself just attempt ASAP before it get change.

Chinesedumps is the best for now also the best part is they have 3 to 4 racks now to practice including physical DNA hardware which is key.

The latest Spoto version was July, did you use Spoto's latest version?

I also brought spoto but I haven't started the training, they said the stable version was last July 2021 and until now I haven't heard anyone from the spoto group chat about their experience.

I'm now hesitant to use the spoto workbook even it is stable or not.

10 hours ago, enterprise said:

Which parts were problematic in Spoto that caused you to fail the exam? I just joined this forum. I am currently practicing from Spoto and a doubt came over me.

• 1 month later...
On 12/22/2021 at 6:10 AM, franzly0 said:

I am just wondering why chinesedump uses +91 phone number for their sales. isn't it suppose +86 for Chinese?

So that no one should catch them they are smart they even have numbers +1 and +86 but it do not matter you stay in USA 🙂 so no one can say where these chicks stay they play smart.

Most important is they have updated Design to make us pass thats all needed.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...