To Pass CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.1 Deploy discussion - Real Attempt

• Moderators

Rule Book

1) Do not share any personal email address in any post.

2) Do not put any personal skype id in any of the post.

3) Do not ask or share in (no request forum).

4) Do not do any advertisement for any vendor product.

5) No selling allowed.

Not following any points will make you life ban

We will be coming up with lot of contains request all users to come back and create your accounts as we have lost our old database due to major internal issues.

We will be updating our theme and coming up with most of the features back in few days. Stay Active Stay Safe.

Welcome Back everyone.

• Like 38
  • Thanks 7
  • Sad 1

• Glavin changed the title to To Pass CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure v1.0 discussion - Real Attempt
  • Glavin pinned this topic

I have been to the lab and found some good things , 

1. DNA is not configured properly like :   a. Th employee pool is not correct , b. We need to resync the devices multiple times 

2. Cisco Script is very bad in testing , i failed 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, royrajron said:

Hi Guys, i am starting for CCIE lab preparation and wondering if i should go with INE or with Narbik or for Khawar Butt's videos for the training.

Any pointers/suggestions ?

For me i used my complete work experience but its not enough i think we need real stuff to crack it and real discussions orelse ccie its just impossible. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/15/2021 at 10:35 AM, robert6alm said:

I have been to the lab and found some good things , 

1. DNA is not configured properly like :   a. Th employee pool is not correct , b. We need to resync the devices multiple times 

2. Cisco Script is very bad in testing , i failed 

Not at all as per my session with Cisco Webinar, Cisco bit flxible in EI Lab concern, since DNAC not available to prepare for Labs, and programming is new RNS Guys.

i know they are flexible as long you able to meet the requirement.

since you attempted Lab, can you share the around Lab information floating is that correct topology ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/15/2021 at 2:22 PM, royrajron said:

Hi Guys, i am starting for CCIE lab preparation and wondering if i should go with INE or with Narbik or for Khawar Butt's videos for the training.

Any pointers/suggestions ?

Don't go with Khawar Butt's,  EI training is crap. He is not detailed and does not cover the entire blueprint. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, royrajron said:

ok. KB's out the window.

Any recommendations ?

I would say Narbik and INE . Narbik is expensive and I don't know if you can afford the training. But you can  get INE training materials right here. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, colsanders said:

Little late to the party, but I was going through some of INE's videos and the guy covering SD-WAN is a bit meh... Personally for SD-WAN I've been going with Lab Minutes and then taking bits and pieces from other sources for the likes of ISE and DNAC.

KB is good in some aspects but crap in others same as Narbik and INE. It's best to pick the best sections from those sources and compile a full list of videos together from all 3?

Request why don't you upload all 3 and make with one best folder in it for all 3 and upload in share section please it will help to all for sure. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, colsanders said:

Little late to the party, but I was going through some of INE's videos and the guy covering SD-WAN is a bit meh... Personally for SD-WAN I've been going with Lab Minutes and then taking bits and pieces from other sources for the likes of ISE and DNAC.

KB is good in some aspects but crap in others same as Narbik and INE. It's best to pick the best sections from those sources and compile a full list of videos together from all 3?

hahaahahaha....so true about the INE's SDWAN guy....i highly wish Brian McGahan comes up with SDA and SDWAN videos sometime, soon !

• Like 2

18 hours ago, colsanders said:

I totally agree with your comment.  For SD-WAN, Lab minutes and Cisco SD-WAN Mastery Collection should be enough to clear the labs.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, davei7 said:

What you guys think about CBT Nuggets SD-WAN videos for study to CCIE?

10 hours ago, jsnow said:

I'm yet to see the videos. Will definitely take a look

Cisco SD-WAN studies it's more to CCNP level, but they go into a little bit deep.
Are the best to get in touch, but not to be in CCIE level. Currently going to the training and some are good to the entry level point, but it's really not for the CCIE level.

I think the best is really INE for the CCIE, but I don't know if they are up to date.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys!!!

I  checked the solution provided here by some vendor.  I found so many mistakes.

Section 1.3 , 1.9, 1.12, 1.13 are wrong solutions(according to the question asked) but they are working.

For example: questions says that "DO NOT USE ACL, PREFIX-LIST, ROUTE-TYPES" that means you are not supposed to use these as a part of your solution

I think KB is good if you are not new to CCIE 

INE for routing and switching still the same "one of the best" but for new stuff not sure yet .

if you like to go deep and discover new things you wouldn't think about it brfore with very good and detailed LABS try Orhan.

Hi All.

With regards to Network programmability, is there an option to either use an Eclipse IDE and or Postman for APIs, are there questions that direct the candidate to choose a particular tool or the questions focus on the objectives and the candidate selects the best tool?

I am just curious and worried about some netconf xml filters etc,, with Restconf, I would always attempt to fetch, modify and send back.

Regards Merlz

Edited by Merlz