someone bought dumps from spoto?

jersoylv

I am working in an IT company and looking for the CCIE cert.

I have five colleagues who purchased Spoto dumps and failed.

They said they completed the lab successfully but failed in design ( It seems it's not yet valid or stable ).

One of them (The first one ) mentioned that Spoto sent an email for new changes one night before the exam, but he didn't have a chance to look at it.

BTW one of them applied last week.

( I quoted what they told me )

Edited by MohammadKaye

Spoto is now old its gone can see everyone complaining.

chinesedumps which i can see everywhere hitting in ccie. I can see trusted because they are only guys providing all tracks ccie real labs i can see rest no one doing it i believe. 

I passed from them aws exam dumps was accurate soon hitting ccie. 

Its not about spoto or anyone else its about CCIE and the lab..

Now lab is very new in security and very less people practicing it i believe to pass any CCIE lab you need lot of discussions groups and attempts in start once the lab get stable then all pass it.

So currently i can see that security is still not stable.

As far my suggestion never used spoto but now a days chinesedumps is the best vendor in all ccie i can say most upgraded and the best because of them i got my EI and soon next...

It’s very difficult to get genuine feedback now. I feel like a lot of members are actually from competitor vendors and all they do is bad mouth the others. Someone is saying he has 5 friends who all failed with Spoto? … so you mean to tell me between 5 of them, not even one of them were even good enough to pass legit. I mean even if only some of Spoto were accurate, surely one of them would be good enough to do fill in the gaps at the actual exam? 

The thing is with Spoto, you join a chat group with all other candidates and they talk freely about their exams and you are guaranteed a whole bunch will take the exam while your preparing and you will get their full feedback. 

We need to try get this site back to what it was and lose the imposters ! 

• 2 weeks later...

I attempted to use CCIErack.rentals.  Paid $100 for the bronze plan to check out the CCIE Sec V6 online labs.  I could authenticate into the lab, but if I clicked on any appliance, it took me back to the login screen.  Attempted to contact CCIErackrentals via email and heard nothing back.  Went to PayPal resolution center to get my $100 back.  If there is someone here from CCIErackrentals, I'm all ears to get this resolved.

On 11/14/2021 at 4:32 AM, Moatie said:

I attempted to use CCIErack.rentals.  Paid $100 for the bronze plan to check out the CCIE Sec V6 online labs.  I could authenticate into the lab, but if I clicked on any appliance, it took me back to the login screen.  Attempted to contact CCIErackrentals via email and heard nothing back.  Went to PayPal resolution center to get my $100 back.  If there is someone here from CCIErackrentals, I'm all ears to get this resolved.

It means you are not following them properly. You have to add them on skype : ccierack.rentals they are super active and support all the time 24/7 ensure you added them on skype and chat. 

They are very good you will even get your credits back for sure if issue from their end.

On 11/16/2021 at 10:05 AM, cciesec6 said:

I tried to send sales or support an email that’s listed on their website to ask them about the workbook and haven’t got a response and that was about two weeks ago.

I use to communite with them directly on their skype i think its best idea to chat live then leave message and wait or on their live support chat. 

• Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

First of all anything you are getting in cheap rates are always not worth. 

Second no vendor share their contain in direct pdf files

Third i have download your file and it was demo which is not worth. 

Best is always to get direct then from anyone because even if you get from somewhere you do not know whether it is correct version or not because one minor mistake or one change in file can make you fail. But if you take from them directly they guide you and support you as per my previous experience go direct with CH not with anywhere else.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried to go to 'spoto' and they quoted me 500$ for the Cisco 300-720 exam. I asked them if they have an regex questions in their guides and they said no. They were willing to install software on your pc and take the test for you with their 'experts' in the background.  I guess someone pays them to do the test on their behalf and that is how they get the online proctored exams

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Except chinesedump.com rest all dumps vendors are completely fake and waste now. 

Spoto is very bad these days they have nothing infact they are even not able to copy chinesedump.com these days like previously they do thats the reason they have nothing now. 

• 6 months later...