[Offer] Official JNCIE-SP WorkBook from Juniper Learning & Full Initial and Final Config Files

juan

• juan changed the title to [Offer] Official JNCIE-SP WorkBook from Juniper Learning & Whole Initial Configs
  • juan changed the title to [Offer] Official JNCIE-SP WorkBook from Juniper Learning & Full Initial and Final Config Files
5 minutes ago, barabolja said:

Yes. If anyone created  eve-ng/PNETlab topology, please share.

That would be a superb share, we'd be pleasant if anyone could create. I shared in the forum the virtual images. If there is some image still needed, please tell and I will get it and share.

Cheers,

juan

22 minutes ago, juan said:

That would be a superb share, we'd be pleasant if anyone could create. I shared in the forum the virtual images. If there is some image still needed, please tell and I will get it and share.

Cheers,

juan

Hi Juan,

I had a quick look at the topologies and create them in EVE-NG shouldn't be a big deal. 

Need to figure out couple of things:

- how the various DC1/DC2/DC3,  RIP, CEs, Ps routers are configured. do you have access to them in the lab? as their configs are missed from your zip file
- which kind of server is used as mgmt (but probably not a big deal, just a matter of having the various DNS/radius/syslog/snmp services in one box)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...