[Offer] Official JNCIE-SP WorkBook from Juniper Learning & Full Initial and Final Config Files

juan

17 hours ago, kechik said:

Hi,

Look like same as old Inetzero workbook. Not have EVPN topic in this bundle even JNCIE exam question latest have EVPN.

Thanks

I have not confirmed it myself, but I remember reading somewhere that either Juniper acquired iNetZero or some iNetZero Staff members joined Juniper. Either way, the fact that official JNCIE bundles have iNETZERO look-and-feel is not coincidental.

2 hours ago, NiceGuy said:

I have not confirmed it myself, but I remember reading somewhere that either Juniper acquired iNetZero or some iNetZero Staff members joined Juniper. Either way, the fact that official JNCIE bundles have iNETZERO look-and-feel is not coincidental.

Yap, you are absolutely right 😉

1 hour ago, R2013 said:

I think this is just some header & footer change of iNetZero what I used to purchage.

Most likely, yes. I will upload, with the help of Barabolja, the rest of the tracks of JNCIE self-study bundles. If I find an easy way to download initial configs, I will do it too and post as an aggregate to each post of JNCIE WB.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kechik said:

Hi Juan,

Appreciate you work.  Hopefully later can get the initial configuration & VR device including other JNCIE bundle that u post.

Thanks

Yes, I will try to retrieve somehow initial configs. The only think is perhaps I have to pass them to you as images, due virtual environment lab does not allow to select text.

BTW, what are you referring to when saying "VR device" ? @kechik

Cheers,

juan

Hi Juan,

If u see the topology it have VR Device. VR Device mean simulate none core router such as CE, Upstream n etc. So in other word we dont need to creare/think/write the config for none Core router in that lab.

Thanks 

11 hours ago, mithr said:

hi @juan

thank you very much for your hard effort to this

VR device is some extra device they use on the topology, not really sure why it is needed.

just check p15 on this pdf

Got it. I will get its configurations too.

• juan changed the title to [Offer] Official JNCIE-SP WorkBook from Juniper Learning & Initial Configs