[offer] CCIE Security Lab v6.0

thegreek1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I took the CCIE Lab V6 exam and failed. I can confirm that the passsecuritylabs DUMP is valid, at least the partial DUMP that was shared here.  I am planing to take the exam again in January and I am considering to buy the full  passsecuritylabs dump. If you are also interested in to buying the dump, message me and we can split the cost. We can form a study group and I can share my experience.   

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 11/25/2021 at 12:07 AM, bigblue said:

Hi all,

I took the CCIE Lab V6 exam and failed. I can confirm that the passsecuritylabs DUMP is valid, at least the partial DUMP that was shared here.  I am planing to take the exam again in January and I am considering to buy the full  passsecuritylabs dump. If you are also interested in to buying the dump, message me and we can split the cost. We can form a study group and I can share my experience.   

I'm interested in joining a study group. How was the design section? How many questions were there?

• Like 1

On 11/25/2021 at 4:07 PM, bigblue said:

Hi all,

I'm interested as well, do you have a group to join?

• Like 1

On 11/27/2021 at 11:49 PM, csp21 said:

I'm interested in joining a study group. How was the design section? How many questions were there?

I added you to the group. The design section was hard, there were 34 question and many of them were in form of a matrix, like the question 13 from the dump. This is the main reason why I want to buy the dump.

• Like 4