Anyone actively working on CCIE DC?

jacksonhole

• 4 weeks later...

Best vendor is passdatacenterlabs aka ccierack.rentals whos the only guys will have the real racks for all tracks including DC

Starting my journey and crack in next 3 months 

Many of my friends cracked in one shot from passdclabs wb racks on v1.0 / v2.0 & best complete racks on ccierack.rentals

For DC we have to purchase racks thats key and make group and keep discussing and we have to do together so if i do lab you can watch when you do it i have to watch thats how we can break the complete DC

Lets do it all together.

Edited by ccieeii

Please add me to the Skype

On 9/10/2021 at 6:22 PM, jacksonhole said:

I took a look at the PASSCCIELAB for CCIE DC and it looks like there is A LOT that I do not know and have to learn and somehow lab.  Was wondering if there was anyone around that was actively working on the CCIE DC to bounce ideas off of? 

Yes, either direct messages, or better: post some forum messages, so we can all contribute and share knowledge.

Happy study!

hi guys, taking a dccor Nov this year and planning to go to lab exam June next year. Now, trying to build my own lab (with the contribution of my empl of course) so have an ACI demo (one APIC, one spine and two leafs, few N9Ks on the way), waiting for UCS delivery (not sure about the package content as it's a rent from local Cisco office) and HX being connected to the UCS FIs. Then, I'm gonna install few proLiant servers to have some VMW resources, and checking all the licensing (DCNM, etc) ... is there any active study group? who to contact to discuss the cooperation and individual contribution? Thanks ...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trdcz said:

hi guys, taking a dccor Nov this year and planning to go to lab exam June next year. Now, trying to build my own lab (with the contribution of my empl of course) so have an ACI demo (one APIC, one spine and two leafs, few N9Ks on the way), waiting for UCS delivery (not sure about the package content as it's a rent from local Cisco office) and HX being connected to the UCS FIs. Then, I'm gonna install few proLiant servers to have some VMW resources, and checking all the licensing (DCNM, etc) ... is there any active study group? who to contact to discuss the cooperation and individual contribution? Thanks ...

You must feel confident with multipod aci for exam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...