Spoto - CCIE Enterprise solution discussion in detail

I used Spoto CCIE Enterprise solution and its completely wrong ... I used their solution and failed.. if anyone else have the same problem please use this place to document it 

I believe in detail discussion is the key to crack this test now. 

I am worried for my 2nd attempt soon.

Lets work together all and crack it friends if anyone is IN kindly send message here so that we can communicate. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My suggestion is the friend that said the dump is invalid say what is wrong.
This is will help us more than only say that dump is fake. 
Which content was wrong? BGP? EIGRP?
We have a lot of guys passing with Chinese Dumps and Spoto. We need to understand if he failed for himself or was a dump issue.

• Like 1

I will discuss everything here as I am frustrated.

1. In deploy part their questions are not accurate , they are missing some important things and you all know that missing even a single thing how it will cost 

2. As per the their task 1.2 I think we do not meet the requirements, in 1.9 BGP part is not working ...some mistakes i think in other task also as when k got my scorecard it was low in some sections 

3. I purchased workbook and racks but I never got my handson for dnac , whatever I did was just a luck 

4. Scripting also needs to made correct as in the lab there are vrf on r30 that are already created,  for those vrf we need to get the outputs 

11 hours ago, Smithper said:

I will discuss everything here as I am frustrated.

1. In deploy part their questions are not accurate , they are missing some important things and you all know that missing even a single thing how it will cost 

2. As per the their task 1.2 I think we do not meet the requirements, in 1.9 BGP part is not working ...some mistakes i think in other task also as when k got my scorecard it was low in some sections 

3. I purchased workbook and racks but I never got my handson for dnac , whatever I did was just a luck 

4. Scripting also needs to made correct as in the lab there are vrf on r30 that are already created,  for those vrf we need to get the outputs 

Pls post the spoto CCIE EI guide.

We can discuss and test each section together and arrive at a practicable solution.

Sorry for your negative experience

On 9/2/2021 at 10:10 AM, Roger said:

We have a lot of guys passing with Chinese Dumps and Spoto. We need to understand if he failed for himself or was a dump issue.

"We have a lot of guys passing with Chinese Dumps and Spoto. "   who are these guys ? Are they here ? 

On 9/3/2021 at 1:21 PM, Pinta said:

He doesnt have it.

This was obviously just to bad mouth spoto

Why will anyone do bad mouth of any vendor if it is not valid its not valid simple. 

You are not married with Spoto i can see many bias with some fake vendors when it is not passable we should accept it.

He is sharing his experience which is fair seem you are more focused here to make them brand then understand why the guy is failed. 

Spoto is no where in EI and other tracks we have to be careful to invest it could be anyone you or me why to waste. 

@smithper thanks for sharing your feedback if you have any more points please share it. 

I am sure you are doing EI if you feel that spoto is bad i am sure there are other vendors also if you suggest and right workbook and 

why it be different then other please explain that and share it will be very good and helpful to all. 

4 hours ago, Pinta said:

He didnt share anything.

Thats the problem.

All he did was say this vendor is bad,

where is the proof ? he then tried to pretend he knew about it and he obviously doesnt.

Im all 100% agree tell people about things but with proof not because you want to make money

i didn't see him mentioning any other alternative vendors to Spoto, so how exactly is he making money? 

actually, it seems more like you're upset because you think you might lose money because of this post.

we're here to check if the dumps are stable or not, which is exactly what this post is doing. if you don't like it, you're in the wrong post and wrong forum for that matter.

Edited by mzajy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mzajy said:

we're here to check if the dumps are stable or not.

We are here to share the dumps so we can know which dumps is stable or not. Just saying "Spoto bad" does not help anyone become more knowledgeable about the stability of the dump. 

5 hours ago, awsjin said:

He is sharing his experience which is fair seem you are more focused here to make them brand then understand why the guy is failed. 

He is not sharing the spoto dump that he claims to have. Can we at least agree on that ?

Spoto workbooks are complete crap

I am surprised to see their so many messages and they are not even allowing him to paste the questions and solutions and forcing him not to paste exactly.

This is {No Request forum] where only discussion happening and he is like share share share 🙂

It seems few vendor guys are very upset 🙂

Edited by enterprise

I have shared my experience above and in detail what is wrong if you cannot understand technology then i cannot help.

i have not told i will share their workbook nor i can because it has my details on it.

Do not purchase spoto your complete money will go in drain. 

I am reading few guys comments if they want they can purchase from them and get it fail.

I am here to work together to break the exam i did not mentioned any other workbook or vendor but i will definitely see another best vendors and pass for sure. 

Best of luck to those who attempting ready to share all task knowledge but task by task as i don't want my hard work to get shared by any vendor.

Spoto is not worth anymore.

Edited by Smithper

3 hours ago, Pinta said:

You shared  nothing .  you can easily share screenshots of the workbook but since you dont have it , you cant.

The truth is you want people to stop using spoto but still copy from them.

If you had proof it would be shown here .,, you have nothing.

may I ask why is the joining date for your account is the same day as this post? also, why  90% of your posts are only inside this post? 

Spoto's CEO should give this guy a raise for his commitment. 

I'm starting to think that this forum is only active because these vendor spokesmen are fighting in every other topic about which vendor is the best, ofc using fake accounts.

Edited by mzajy

5 hours ago, Pinta said:

You shared  nothing .  you can easily share screenshots of the workbook but since you dont have it , you cant.

The truth is you want people to stop using spoto but still copy from them.

If you had proof it would be shown here .,, you have nothing.

It seem Pinta is from Spoto I can see him no post fresh id no share and jump in directly and forcing guys to say that spoto is good. 

Bad vendors.

On 9/2/2021 at 2:52 AM, Smithper said:

I used Spoto CCIE Enterprise solution and its completely wrong ... I used their solution and failed.. if anyone else have the same problem please use this place to document it 

I believe in detail discussion is the key to crack this test now. 

I am worried for my 2nd attempt soon.

Lets work together all and crack it friends if anyone is IN kindly send message here so that we can communicate. 

Hi Smithper

Check the Section-1 Solution i Posted. Let me know what is the difference

• Confused 1

On 9/2/2021 at 10:40 PM, Roger said:

Roger You talk about passing with the vendors you mentioned. Check the Section 1.16, they are using OSPF E1 Type on R23 & R24 and in Question it is restricted.

Even their IPv6 BGP is wrong (route-map)

Edited by Loki

I have shared all what i found and if you are attempting the lab and practicing the lab you can easily understand.

I am not here to sell anything i have provided my genuine feedback whoever trusting already pinging me whoever not its fine. 

Best of luck to all.

On 9/4/2021 at 3:38 AM, Vlaja said:

"We have a lot of guys passing with Chinese Dumps and Spoto. "   who are these guys ? Are they here ? 

I don´t know, bro. 
In R&S the guys always had post here the result, pass or fail.
Now, the guys are hidden and the feedbacks is sharing in closed group.
But I saw on linkedin a lot of guys passing and posting. I have sure they use one of this vendor. They are only vendor we know have lab cracked.
The both are good, I´m not here to criticate one or other.

• Like 1