[OFFER] CCNP Data Center 350-601 - updated Dumps

joy7825

On 1/4/2022 at 10:23 AM, gu33mis said:

It would be great if someone could confirm if those dumps are still valid or not...

I failed an Exam at the end of December and can say - 102 Questions, 150 minutes (non-native english speaker) and approx 25 were from this dump. Had six D&D questions and all of them were new, lot of Linux bash commands and scripts ... Taking in 2 weeks agan, so hope I will be much more prepared

• Like 3

On 1/6/2022 at 11:07 AM, trdcz said:

I failed an Exam at the end of December and can say - 102 Questions, 150 minutes (non-native english speaker) and approx 25 were from this dump. Had six D&D questions and all of them were new, lot of Linux bash commands and scripts ... Taking in 2 weeks agan, so hope I will be much more prepared

Thanks for the feedback. I guess everyone preparing for the exam will need to wait until more up to day dump will be released.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 6:12 AM, mafzal345 said:

Dear i scheduled my exam for 3rd Feb, but I did not get any updated dumps, kindly if anyone has or can provide will appreciate it. 

Did u get any dumps..how else did u prepare if no dumps? Pls

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pietrucha92 said:

Hi all,
just passed 350-601 exam.
Current dumps are not fully valid - SAN and UCS parts are similar.
There was a lot of question about ACI and DevOps (linux commands, rest api queries).

For me CBT Nuggest course was enough to prepare.

Can you share those CBT Nuggest course? I have searched for that and I didnt find it...

Appreciate your help

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Snoofix said:

Can you share those CBT Nuggest course? I have searched for that and I didnt find it...

Appreciate your help

u can find it here in ccie dc ... went through the almost of all videos and it gave me a lot ... I'm gonna take an exam tomorrow so will tell u guys 🙂 

• Like 5