AWS exams getting (REVOKE)

Hi,

I have found many guys are doing AWS proxy exams and now its getting revoke even for the genuine clients who are not using proxy service. 

What is the reason and how we can solved. 

I have not used the PROXY service by anyone just used the dumps and still got the same letter which my friend got who has used the AWS PROXY service by someone.

How we can skip the revoke from AWS

Now i heard they are revoking aws associate and aws professional exams only. 

If anyone know any trick let me know please.

All exams of AWS getting revoke. 

Thanku

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, awsjin said:

Hi,

I have found many guys are doing AWS proxy exams and now its getting revoke even for the genuine clients who are not using proxy service. 

I have not used the PROXY service by anyone just used the dumps and still got the same letter which my friend got who has used the AWS PROXY service by someone.

Thanku

I have not heard of any AWS exams or certifications getting revoked. Would love to dig into this and do more research if you can provide any actionable info.

• Like 1

From the certification agreement (aws.amazon.com/certification/certification-agreement/)

Section 2.6 shows:

".... we may take action including: cancelling the results of any Certification Exam, requiring you to retake a Certification Exam to validate a passing score..."

Section 2.7 shows:

"... If we detect anomalies in your exam score based on data forensic or other statistical analysis, AWS may take any of the actions described in Section 2.6. "

On 8/20/2021 at 1:30 AM, awsjin said:

Hi,

Thanku

You probably got a large number of really simple questions wrong and all the really difficult ones correct.  The other possibility is that they have got the client list from the dump provider. If you are doing it online, MAYBE you have teamviewer or some hacked remote control software running and these was discovered during their forensic . 

In any case, they have absolute rights to remove you , and in the best case scenarios, you can sue them for a refund of the exam fees , and risk having your name in the news.  Me, I'll just challenge them to give me a impromptu retake exam.  

You guys still did not understand the issue. 

AWS is revoking for every guy even if you are doing ONLINE PROXY or giving genuine exam or using dumps. 

Is anyone out here passed SAA-C02 recently without revoking by them recently if yes please update us which dumps you have used or which file.

AWS is revoking for every guy even if you are doing ONLINE PROXY or giving genuine exam or using dumps. 

Is anyone out here passed SAA-C02 recently without revoking by them recently if yes please update us which dumps you have used or which file.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2021 at 5:26 PM, awsjin said:

What's the issue, someone cheated, broke the rules, got caught somehow and got certification revoked. Simple as that. If anybody doing the exam properly, without dumps and proxy, and got revoked, it would be in the news... problem is everybody who cheated using dumps will claim that they didn't. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...