JNCIE-SP exam preparation advise

juan

6 hours ago, R2013 said:

best way is to use your own keyboard. I used my one.

copy/paste must be effective else you will have hardly time and possibility of time shortage.

So, perhaps did you take your exam online proctored? Otherwise, if you attend to some Juniper official test taking place, they will provide with their own keyboard. Isn't it?ย 

Agree with c/p stuff, but also layout if you have your local language layout keyboard, some keys could be moved to other places in the keyboard at the real exam ๐Ÿ˜•

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, finl said:

I've heard the remote lab platform is pretty slow, any feedback on that?

Sorry, I mistake the topic. I haven't take the lab exam yet.

Edited by juan
wrong topic

On 8/17/2021 at 3:56 AM, R2013 said:

best way is to use your own keyboard. I used my one.

copy/paste must be effective else you will have hardly time and possibility of time shortage.

So far, with covid-19 exceptional situation, it is possible to take online proctored lab. I hope this will be available next months too...

• 5 weeks later...

I took lab recently. Yes, there is a task about python scripting. You have to modify the prepared .py file to make it work. ย 

It was not really hard. If you can read the character, you can solve the task.

On 8/17/2021 at 2:08 PM, juan said:

So, perhaps did you take your exam online proctored? Otherwise, if you attend to some Juniper official test taking place, they will provide with their own keyboard. Isn't it?ย 

Agree with c/p stuff, but also layout if you have your local language layout keyboard, some keys could be moved to other places in the keyboard at the real exam ๐Ÿ˜•

No, it was not online. I took it Dubai Juniper exam center.ย 

Yes they provide their own keyboard or we can use our one.

1 hour ago, R2013 said:

No, it was not online. I took it Dubai Juniper exam center.ย 

Yes they provide their own keyboard or we can use our one.

Thank you for the feedback. The fact of being able to carry you own (good and mechanical) keyboard is a +++

7 hours ago, R2013 said:

My suggesting would be Juniper test center there will be no disconnection or lagging issue. Also for doubts, proctor is there to clarify it.

Rest depends on our thought.

All the best ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you for your piece of advise. I am making labs from all-access pass Juniper learning, and the lag is quite appreciable. For a real exam that lag would actually impact in your time performance. Here in Europe the closest location is Amsterdam. So I guess it will be a visit to the country of tulips...

On 10/1/2021 at 9:41 AM, juan said:

I am making labs from all-access pass Juniper learning.

Any chance you can share current course manuals and / or videos from the all-access pass ? It is my understanding that even self-study JNCIE package are now included with the pass, would be a great contribution to the community.

ย 

4 minutes ago, NiceGuy said:

Any chance you can share current course manuals and / or videos from the all-access pass ? It is my understanding that even self-study JNCIE package are now included with the pass, would be a great contribution to the community.

ย 

Sorry, it is a personal account but associated to my company. I cannot share anything as all materials are copy protected and not printable or downloadable. Anyhow, the self-study JNCIE package is not included in the all-access pass. I know it is worth some USD600... I will update on this in the future if I can get access granted to such study bundle and not linked to my company.

To respond to Juan, i have taken a remote JNCIE lab recently (May 2021) and the lag was acceptable. However, the biggest risk of the online remote lab is the stability and reliability of your Internet access. If something happens, you are on your own since you are responsible for your own equipment and internet access unlike the onsite lab in Juniper facilities. For me it went well fortunately but you need to keep this in mind if you decide to take the lab online remotely - there are risks. TX.ย 

56 minutes ago, mo9750 said:

To respond to Juan, i have taken a remote JNCIE lab recently (May 2021) and the lag was acceptable. However, the biggest risk of the online remote lab is the stability and reliability of your Internet access. If something happens, you are on your own since you are responsible for your own equipment and internet access unlike the onsite lab in Juniper facilities. For me it went well fortunately but you need to keep this in mind if you decide to take the lab online remotely - there are risks. TX.ย 

Thank you so much @mo9750, your feedback is really valuable for me : )

Cheers

juan

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...