Website claims CISSP 100% Pass rate??

jay04

• jay04 changed the title to Website claims CISSP 100% Pass rate??

Please avoid any website claiming they have CISSP dumps and promising 100% pass rate, they are all scammers.

I have passed the CISSP exam, there is not dumps. You have to study well and understand the 8 domains. 

In the previous certcollection forum, those that bought various CISSP dumps all failed the exam.

This exam test your understanding of the concepts in all the domains, the questions are not difficult, as there is more than one correct answer to the given question, you have to use your knowledge to answer which of then is the BEST solution to the question.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't bother wasting that amount of money and effort to invest in such dumps for CISSP.  None of the questions or dumps are valid for CISSP...  best and life long investment is to study, go through official guides and official trainings (udemy, ine, isc2) and also bit of experience in the field should help. Yes, you may fail first attempt - go and revise and pass it... worth the time and effort in learning.

Edited by nenn787
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The ONLY one I would trust was the bootcamp that I took from InfoSec Institute. I only say that because the instructor, Ken McGhee, has like a 96+% first time pass rate. He knows this because he asks for your email and gives you his so that you can email him when you pass or take the test so you can give him the result. The COMPANY doesn't advertise that, he only does it to show that he's an awesome instructor and that his students in the class know or learn what they need to know to pass the exam.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...