To Pass CCNP Enterprise Infrastructure discussion -- Real Attempt

• Moderators

Rule Book

1) Do not share any personal email address in any post.

2) Do not put any personal skype id in any of the post.

3) Do not ask or share in (no request forum).

4) Do not do any advertisement for any vendor product.

5) No selling allowed.

Not following any points will make you life ban

We will be coming up with lot of contains request all users to come back and create your accounts as we have lost our old database due to major internal issues.

We will be updating our theme and coming up with most of the features back in few days. Stay Active Stay Safe.

Welcome Back everyone.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3

• Glavin pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 6:17 AM, cham23 said:

If nothing comes up at work, I'm intending to take this one this Friday.

If someone could confirm whether it's still valid, I'd appreciate.

If not, I'll let you know how the dump is by Friday

I got yesterday, be caruful with automation and EIGRP and OSPF for the main test was that, and careful with dumps!!
Good Luck! 🙂  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/21/2021 at 2:38 PM, cham23 said:

Cool man! Did you pass? Was the dump valid?

Sorry for taking so long, work it's work.
The dump had 70-80%, but I saw it, it was on exam topics, but with different answers usually reviewed but, I advise if you use exam topics search and try to get the right answers and don't count with the website.
But I did pass. and now I have a even difficult task ENARSI will be hard, because the dumps aren't valid so a lot of work and studies, and some dumps just to be familiar with the questions!
Good luck 🙂  

• Like 1

On 7/27/2021 at 8:17 PM, gabs1122 said:

Sorry for taking so long, work it's work.
The dump had 70-80%, but I saw it, it was on exam topics, but with different answers usually reviewed but, I advise if you use exam topics search and try to get the right answers and don't count with the website.
But I did pass. and now I have a even difficult task ENARSI will be hard, because the dumps aren't valid so a lot of work and studies, and some dumps just to be familiar with the questions!
Good luck 🙂  

Cool! I'll try and hurry then. Had a rough week last week and this one was pretty much the same. I'll have to postpone to the other Friday.

You're saying that there are more questions on ExamTopics than in this dump?

I've taken ENARSI back in October  (yes, prior to ENCOR). 
I had a lot of DMVPN, some MPLS and a lot of redistribution.
Also, I had more network services than actual routing protocols.

Good Luck, man! I'm sure you'll be just fine.

• Like 2

On 7/29/2021 at 7:51 AM, cham23 said:

Cool! I'll try and hurry then. Had a rough week last week and this one was pretty much the same. I'll have to postpone to the other Friday.

You're saying that there are more questions on ExamTopics than in this dump?

I've taken ENARSI back in October  (yes, prior to ENCOR). 
I had a lot of DMVPN, some MPLS and a lot of redistribution.
Also, I had more network services than actual routing protocols.

Good Luck, man! I'm sure you'll be just fine.

Well I could say that the exam topics has a lot of questions, and I think it's updated, but some questions are incorrect, so we need to have the trouble to correct them, but you can you use this one too.

It's quite good, but I might say the encor uses a lot of automation(Json, Yang, python), SD-Wan & SD-Access(More about the Health, like OMP, what type of data plane(VXLAN) and control plane(Access(Lisp)) and so on, and a Routing and Switch questions, and for some reason a 4/6 questions of Security about FTD, AMP, Umbrella, ISE with integration with pxgrid.

I'm learning about mpls and Dmvpn, but the most troublesome it's bgp, because I know the basics, but I need to feel comfortable with that, so I need more study, but CBT Nuggets got me cover 🙂 

Good luck, and I think on August will remain stable, I hope we never know what cisco thinks xD
Have a nice studies 🙂 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to pass a Core exam in November. Are there any updates from participants regarding dump files? Are they still relevant?

Studying process: CBT nuggets video curse - PPT Netacad - Cisco Guide - Labs in GNS3

Hope  it will be enough. If not, please, give a few recommendations. I want to pass it for sure (400$ is 400$)

Thanks in advance.

Edited by bolbie
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...