[OFFER] Implementing Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) 350-401 Dump

On 8/10/2021 at 1:49 AM, NiceGuy said:

My feeling is that the OP means well; he shares dozens of things every day, but he is not an expert on what he shares. Some of his material is recent/great, others are old junk, he just does not know / screen.

I am trying to upload at my spare time at work. These are from my archive with old and new materials. Some old materials are really good to follow, some are not. I have downloaded this dump from tutdl and i do not know if it is updated or not. That site states it is actual test latest dumps. As you follow, dumps have been too dynamic even ballistic to follow. I recommend you to follow chinese sites.

As manu times i stated under my shares, i have been banned manu times from mega. And from my working place, torrent or gdrive are not allowed.  I used to use anonfiles in CC before but anonfiles are not available so i prefer zippyshare. It is fast to upload. Besides i recommended to use jdownloader.

I also wanted help from those good souls who can download materials to upload to mega or so.

If you warn me about the materials i upload, i will do corrections. 

Happy learning to you all.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/18/2021 at 10:25 AM, thomisus said:

I am trying to upload at my spare time at work. These are from my archive with old and new materials. Some old materials are really good to follow, some are not. I have downloaded this dump from tutdl and i do not know if it is updated or not. That site states it is actual test latest dumps. As you follow, dumps have been too dynamic even ballistic to follow. I recommend you to follow chinese sites.

As manu times i stated under my shares, i have been banned manu times from mega. And from my working place, torrent or gdrive are not allowed.  I used to use anonfiles in CC before but anonfiles are not available so i prefer zippyshare. It is fast to upload. Besides i recommended to use jdownloader.

I also wanted help from those good souls who can download materials to upload to mega or so.

If you warn me about the materials i upload, i will do corrections. 

Happy learning to you all.

Did you use this dump and take the exam recently and is this still a valid and latest dump. Thanks

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 4:30 PM, fjpoodegrac said:

Thanks all guys for kindly sharing!

BUT

The 350-401 exam updated again in Apr/2022, many new questions appeared.

Those files are NOT valid enough for passing the recent 350-401 test.

Here you can read the newest 350-401 exam questions for free with NEW Drag and Drop questions:

This is the hidden content, please

(The Newest 770q+ Version Files)

Good luck!

(Updated recently, New Drag and Drop questions and new "Refer to the exhibit" questions other MCQs added - New version is 790q+)

• Like 16
  • Thanks 6

• 5 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, fjpoodegrac said:

Hello!

NEW 350-401 exam questions are available NOW from that PassLeader 350-401 exam dumps!

NEW Lab Simulations and NEW Drag and Drop questions are available!!!

You can directly get the newest 350-401 exam questions from this Blog for FREE:

This is the hidden content, please

(Updated in June/2022 - New version with 810q+)

(NEW Lab Simulations and NEW Drag and Drop questions)

Good luck!

thank you

Edited by atzyh
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 6
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...